The life of indoor plants is completely controlled by the maintenance of flower lovers. Today I have compiled 50 maintenance tips for common indoor plants for you.
Clivia has high ornamental value, as well as air purification and medicinal value.
1. Clivia is suitable for soil rich in humus.
2. When watering, adhere to the principle of watering when it is half dry, and pouring it thoroughly. But don't water it as soon as the topsoil is dry, otherwise the pot soil will be in a wet state for a long time, and it is easy to rot roots and yellow leaves. Be careful not to let the water drip into the heart of the leaves when watering.
Chlorophytum has the function of absorbing toxic gases and purifying the air.
1. The basin soil should always be kept moist. During the period of vigorous growth, water should be sprayed on the leaves 1-2 times a day to increase the air humidity;
2. Put less water in the room, the indoor ventilation is small, the sunlight is not so sufficient, and the water evaporation is small. Therefore, the potting soil may often be tidal, so the frequency of watering should be less.
3. Apply liquid fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season; Chlorophytum likes a semi-shady environment and can be cultivated in a bright room all year round.
3. Green dill
In addition to its high ornamental value, green dill can also effectively adsorb and remove pollutants such as formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene in indoor air. It is a natural "air purifier".
1. The basin soil should be loose, fertile and rich in organic matter;
2. Green dill needs to grow in an environment with high temperature and strong scattered light;
3. While watering moderately and keeping the pot soil dry, spray water frequently on the leaves and the back of the leaves. In summer and autumn, spray water on the leaves every morning, noon and night to increase humidity;
4. Apply thin liquid fertilizer once every 10 to 1 days. The plants are multi-branched and should be properly pruned.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a new star of edible, medicinal, cosmetic and ornamental plants. In China, aloe vera is used as a natural medicine for beauty, hair care and treatment of skin diseases. Aloe vera gel has a certain antipruritic effect on mosquito bites.
1. Like other plants, aloe vera needs sunlight to grow. For the first planted aloe vera, it is best to let the aloe vera see sunlight in the morning, and avoid direct sunlight at noon.
2. Aloe vera needs to be grown in a place with good drainage performance, so when planting, the soil can be mixed with some sand and gravel to prevent soil compaction, reduce the water permeability of aloe vera roots, and cause root respiration to be blocked.
Its unique flowers are spathes, bright and gorgeous in color, rich in color, and are world-renowned flowers.
1. The optimum temperature for the growth of Anthurium is 18℃～28℃;
2. In the high temperature season, it is usually watered once every 2-3 days. At noon, the spray system should be used to spray water on the leaves to increase the relative humidity in the room. Watering in the cold season should be carried out before 9 am to 4 pm to avoid frostbite roots.
3. You can choose a compound fertilizer with a nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium ratio of 1:1:1. Fertilize once every 5-10 days. Fertilization can be carried out at the same time as watering.
6. Fortune Tree
The fortune tree has beautiful plant shape and green stems and leaves all year round. It is a very popular indoor foliage plant. The young branches are soft and resistant to pruning.
1. The fortune tree has strong drought resistance, so it is not necessary to water too much when cultivating the fortune tree. Generally, the number of watering for the fortune tree is controlled once a week. When the temperature is high in summer, the transpiration effect is large, and the fortune tree can be properly watered; in winter, the temperature is low and the fortune tree grows slowly, so the frequency and amount of watering can be appropriately reduced.
2. Fertilize twice a month during the growth period, and pay attention to spraying water on the new leaves that grow, and maintain a high environmental humidity to facilitate their growth.
7. Dripping Guanyin
The white sap inside the stem of Dripping Guanyin is poisonous, and the dripping water is also poisonous, but it can purify the air.
1. Keep the pot soil moist in the growing season, put it in a semi-shady and ventilated place in summer, and often spray water to the surroundings and leaves to increase the air humidity, reduce the temperature of the leaves, and keep the leaves clean;
2. Stop fertilizing in winter and control the number of waterings.
Ivy can purify indoor air, absorb harmful gases such as benzene and formaldehyde, and can also effectively resist carcinogens in nicotine.
1. The cultivation and management of ivy is simple and extensive, but it needs to be planted in a place with moist soil and air circulation;
2. Potted plants can be tied with various brackets, traction and shaping;
3. Shade maintenance is required in summer, and winter is placed indoors for overwintering. When indoors, water should be sprayed around the plants to maintain the humidity of the air, and the pot soil should not be too wet.
9. Money Tree
Money trees are quite popular indoor large bonsai plants.
1. It is better for the basin soil to be slightly wet and dry. In winter, pay attention to spraying water on the leaves and the surrounding environment, so that the relative air humidity can reach more than 50%;
2. After the Mid-Autumn Festival, reduce watering, or replace watering with water spray;
3. In winter, special attention should be paid to that the potting soil should not be too wet, and it is better to be dry. Otherwise, under low temperature conditions, the potting soil is too wet, which is more likely to cause the root system of the plant to rot, or even the death of the whole plant.
Putting a pot of hydrangeas in the bathroom can absorb moisture and sterilize.
1. The watering should be moderate, not too wet. It grows vigorously from spring to autumn and should be well watered. Control watering during the winter dormancy period, keep the soil dry, and avoid watering into the foliage. To avoid standing water, so as not to cause rot and make the leaves below the collapse.
2, fertilization should not be excessive. During the peak growth period, fertilization can be applied 1 to 2 times a month, and the amount of fertilization should be less.
11. Lucky Bamboo
In China, there is a congratulatory message of "flowers bloom, wealth and bamboo are safe". Because of their delicate stems and leaves, soft and elegant, and very rich in bamboo rhythm, lucky bamboo is very popular, and is generally used for home vase or potted maintenance.
1. Lucky bamboo likes a shady and humid environment, but the lighting is also very particular, and it is best to place it in a place where it can get the illumination of scattered sunlight;
2. Do not place it next to the TV, where fans and air conditioners can blow, so as not to cause the leaves to wither;
3. For the water-raised Lucky Bamboo, 500 grams of water can be used to dissolve half a piece of aspirin or a piece of VC, which is ground into powder, to keep the leaves green.
4. Apply potassium dihydrogen phosphate once a month in soil-cultivated lucky bamboo, and the application amount per pot is about 1 to 2 grams.
It is often cultivated in large and medium-sized plants, and is displayed in halls, conference rooms, offices, etc., which is extremely spectacular.
1. Generally, water once a day in spring and summer, and once every 3 to 5 days in autumn; in winter, reduce the amount of watering, but the basin soil cannot be completely dried;
2. Always pay attention to top dressing in the growing season, generally 1 to 2 times a month; in late autumn and winter, if the growth is slow or stops growing, fertilization should be stopped;
3. It likes bright light, but avoids strong sunlight.
13. White palm
White palm can inhibit the exhaust gas such as ammonia and acetone exhaled by the human body, and it can also filter benzene, trichloroethylene and formaldehyde in the air.
1. Potted plants require loose soil, good drainage and ventilation, and heavy soil cannot be used;
2. Liquid fertilizer must be applied every 1 to 2 weeks in the growing season;
3. Always keep the basin soil moist, and spray water on the leaves during the high temperature period to increase the air humidity; in late autumn and winter, reduce the amount of watering and keep the basin soil slightly moist; in winter, pay attention to preventing cold and keeping warm, while keeping the basin soil moist.
14. Pocket Coconut
It can purify benzene, trichloroethylene and formaldehyde in the air at the same time, and it is a "high-efficiency air purifier" in plants.
1. Watering is based on the principle of preferring dryness rather than wetness. The soil of the basin should always be kept moist; when the air is dry in summer and autumn, water should be frequently sprayed on the plants, and the amount of watering should be appropriately reduced in winter to facilitate overwintering.
2. Generally, liquid fertilizer is applied 1-2 times a month in the growing season, and a little or no fertilizer is applied in late autumn and winter.
The cycads are peculiar in shape, with green leaves, and have the charm of tropical scenery.
1. In the growing season, compound fertilizer or urea can be applied once or twice a month. The rice-washing water of the family every day before cooking should not be stained with oil stains.
2. Avoid exposure to the sun in summer, prevent freezing and keep warm in winter, and winter safely above 0 degrees. For basal leaves with yellowing, it is necessary to properly trim off the old leaves and let them regenerate new leaves.
The leaves of Monstera are green all year round and extremely shade-tolerant. It is a famous indoor large-scale potted foliage plant. Monstera has the characteristics of preferentially adsorbing harmful gases such as formaldehyde, benzene, etc., and achieves the effect of purifying indoor air. It is an ideal indoor plant.
1. Monstera must have sufficient moisture, and the culture soil must be kept moist, once in the morning and once in the evening in summer to keep the air and leaves bright. Water once every 3-4 days in winter. Water daily, once a day.
2. Monstera likes a warm and humid environment, avoids drought and is afraid of direct sunlight. In summer, it should be placed indoors or under a shade, not on a balcony with too much sunlight. When the temperature drops to 6°C in winter, it should be moved indoors to keep warm.
3. Monstera is more fertile and should be fertilized appropriately. Apply dilute liquid fertilizer twice a month from April to September. Fat feet are pleasantly colored leaves.
17. Crab claw orchid
Crab claw orchid blooms on Christmas and New Year's Day, and the plant shape hangs. It is suitable for window sills, entrances to gates and exhibition halls.
1. When the sun is hot in summer, the crab claw orchid should be moved to a shaded place.
2. When the spring and autumn are a little warmer, the principle of watering is "wet between dry and wet, dry to dry, if not dry, do not water, just water thoroughly". The temperature drops in winter and spring, the weather is colder, and it is generally watered once every 7-10 days.
3. When the sun is not good, or the weather is cold, the crab claw orchid should be moved to a well-lit place such as the balcony.
Potted Sanwei Sunflower is a high-end potted foliage plant for living room, dining room, conference room, family room, study, bedroom or balcony.
1. Watering should follow the principle of "dry and wet" according to the season. In dry and hot seasons, water more appropriately, and control watering in low temperature and rainy seasons;
2. Liquid fertilizer can be applied all year round, nitrogen-containing organic fertilizer can be applied appropriately in summer, and organic flower fertilizer such as sesame paste residue can be applied in winter;
3. Rotate the flowerpot regularly, often trim the lower and inner dead leaves, and pay attention to trimming the crown shape;
19. Guanyin Bamboo
It is often used for potted ornamental, embellishing small courtyards and homes, and is also commonly used to make bonsai or as a low hedge material.
1. The cold resistance is slightly poor, and it should be moved indoors to keep warm in winter. In summer, it is not suitable to expose to the sun, and it needs to be maintained in a cool place;
2. During the period of vigorous growth, it should be watered frequently to keep the basin soil moist, but avoid water accumulation. Water on average every 5 to 7 days in summer and less in winter, but make sure the soil is moist to prevent "freezing";
3. It is necessary to apply fertilizer 2 to 3 times during the annual growth period, and at the same time, the branches that grow too long should be shortened.
20. Queen Yali
Queen Yali can purify formaldehyde and remove volatile organic compounds.
1. The soil should be fertile, loose and acidic loam with strong water retention;
2. Like wet and afraid of dryness, stems and leaves need sufficient water during the growth period. In addition to normal watering, spray water every morning and evening. However, when the room temperature is low in winter, the amount of watering and spraying should be reduced, otherwise the basin soil will be too wet, the roots will be easily rotten, and the leaves will turn yellow and wither.
3, April-August is the growing season, fertilizing every 10 days or so.
21. The sun god
Helios is a compact and compact plant with excellent green leaf color, which is a treasure for indoor green decoration.
1. It should be placed in a bright place in spring and autumn. When the air is dry, pay attention to spraying it with water to ensure suitable air humidity for growth, and not direct sunlight;
2. During the high temperature in summer, if the air is too dry, it will cause the leaves to be scorched, and water should be sprayed on the leaves frequently;
3. During the winter dormancy period, water once every 10 to 15 days.
22. Green Emperor
With environmental protection function, it can absorb dust in the air and a large amount of carbon dioxide, release oxygen, make indoor air fresh, and increase the content of oxygen ions.
1. When cultivating Green Emperor, choose acidic peat soil or soil with high humus and add a small amount of sand or perlite;
2. Watering should be done until it is thoroughly poured, and it should be flexibly controlled according to the season and temperature, and in principle, the basin soil should be kept moist;
3. The suitable growth temperature of Green Emperor is 20-30℃, the air humidity is not less than 70%, and the temperature in autumn should be kept above 14℃.
23. Black Beauty
Black Beauty is also an indoor air purifier, which can increase the content of oxygen ions, and can also absorb a certain amount of harmful gases such as formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide and hydrogen sulfide in the air.
1. The best cultivation is in fertile sandy loam, with good drainage, good sunshine, and a little shade;
2. Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizers are applied once a month. More nitrogen fertilizers can promote beautiful leaf color;
3. When the cold current is below 15°C, it is necessary to pay attention to preventing cold damage and avoid frostbite on leaves due to stagnant water overnight.
24. Brazilian Iron
Brassica serrata is used as an indoor ornamental plant in the home or office, and it is very stylish to be placed next to the sofa.
1. The Brazilian iron should be placed in a well-lit place, otherwise the spots on the leaves will turn green, the base leaves will turn yellow, and the ornamental value will be lost;
2. During the cultivation period, keep the water quality clean, water 1 to 2 times a week, and the water is not easy to be too much to prevent the trunk from rotting;
3. When the temperature is high in summer, the spray method can be used to increase the air humidity, and spray water on the leaves to keep them moist.
25. Silver Emperor
The silver emperor can beautify the study, living room and bedroom, and can be placed for a long time.
1. For potted plants, mix equal amounts of humus soil and river sand to prepare culture soil;
2. Apply liquid fertilizer once a month during the growth period;
3. In summer, water should be fully watered and water should be sprayed on the leaves. In late autumn, the amount of watering should be gradually reduced. In winter, the soil should not be dry, and it should be moved indoors for overwintering. The indoor temperature should not be lower than 10 °C;
4. Indoor maintenance should pay attention to ventilation, and it should not be placed under the hot sun in summer.
26. Silver Queen
Silver Queen is known for its unique air purifying ability to remove nicotine, formaldehyde.
1. Loose peat soil and peat soil are best for potted plants, and can also be mixed with humus soil and sandy loam;
2. It should be stored indoors in a place with strong light to make the leaves bright in color;
3. During the peak growth season of spring and autumn, watering should be sufficient, the basin soil should always be kept moist, and the branches and leaves should be sprayed with water close to the room temperature to prevent dry tips, but water should not be accumulated.
Seedling potted plants are suitable for the decoration of general living rooms, corridors and study rooms; they can also be used to arrange various venues and exhibition halls.
1. Potted Araucaria should be mixed with leaf humus, peat soil, pure river sand and a small amount of decomposed organic fertilizer;
2. Water frequently during the growing season, 2 to 3 times a week, with a depth of 10 to 15 cm. With the growth of seedlings, the frequency of watering is reduced, and the basin soil and the surrounding environment are often kept moist to prevent drought and waterlogging;
3. From the germination of new buds in spring, topdressing with decomposed thin organic liquid fertilizer and calcium fertilizer 1 to 2 times a month can keep the plant posture fresh and the leaf color oily.
28. Bird's Nest Fern
Bird's nest fern is an effective air freshener. The large and lush green leaves absorb carbon dioxide and release a lot of oxygen through photosynthesis, making the closed indoor air fresh.
1. The cultivation of bird's nest ferns should not be exposed to the scorching sun. In the spring and autumn, it can be placed in the shade of a large outdoor tree for a short period of time to facilitate its growth and make the leaves more shiny;
2. It should be fully watered during the growing season. When the room temperature is low in winter, it is better to keep the basin soil slightly moist. In addition to watering a lot in summer, it is necessary to spray the foliage 2-3 times a day;
3. The bird's nest fern needs to be repotted every 1 year. The basin soil can be made of humus or peat soil, mainly vermiculite, mixed with a small amount of river sand, and a small amount of bone meal and mud.
29. Millennium Wood
Millennium wood leaves and roots can absorb xylene, toluene, trichloroethylene, benzene and formaldehyde, and decompose them into non-toxic substances.
1. Generally, it is best to keep the relative humidity of the air at about 80%, especially in summer and autumn, you can often spray some water on the leaves;
2. It can be placed in a bright room or in a place without sunlight. If it is placed indoors for a long time, it is better to be exposed to the sun once a week.
30. Desert Rose
The desert rose plant is short, the tree shape is simple and vigorous, and the decoration of the indoor balcony is unique.
1. Potted plants need a sunny and well-drained environment;
2. Spring and autumn are the periods of vigorous growth. Water should be sufficient to keep the basin soil moist, but not too wet. Watering should be dry and wet, dry and thoroughly watered. In early spring and late autumn, the temperature is lower, and watering should be controlled. Reduce watering in winter and keep the potting soil dry.
Young plants and small potted plants can be placed on desks and windowsills for viewing. Medium-sized potted plants can be placed in the corner of the living room and beside the sofa as decoration.
1. In spring and autumn, in addition to the sun in the morning and evening, it should be shaded around noon and in summer;
2. Dieffenbachia is a period of vigorous growth from June to September, applying cake fertilizer and water once every 10 days, and adding phosphorus and potassium fertilizer twice after autumn;
3. The soil humidity is dry and wet. It should be watered more in summer and controlled watering in winter. Otherwise, the soil will be too wet, the roots will rot easily, and the leaves will turn yellow and wither.
32. Golden Geese
The leaves of kudzu are emerald green, usually (especially the leaf surface) with many irregular pure yellow patches, which can be placed in the study, window sill, wall, etc. It is a kind of flower more suitable for indoor display.
1. It can be placed near the east or north window sill in spring, summer and autumn, and can be placed in the south-facing window in winter;
2. It is advisable to water in the growing season to keep the pot soil moist, and avoid dry pot soil and water accumulation. In winter, when the room temperature is low, you should pay attention to controlling watering. In summer, when watering is sufficient, you should also pay attention to frequently spraying water on the leaves.
3. In autumn and winter in the north, plants grow slowly or even stop growing, so fertilization should be reduced. Before winter, the main method is to spray liquid inorganic fertilizer, and the time is about once every 15 days.
33. African Jasmine
The flowering period is very long, both winter and summer, and spring and summer bloom the most brilliantly; in the morning or evening, if there is a faint fragrance, it is refreshing.
1. Water in spring and autumn to keep the basin soil moist. In the rainy season, beware of water accumulation; in summer, spray water once in the morning and in the afternoon to humidify and cool down; in winter, it is advisable to keep the basin soil slightly damp, and at noon When the temperature before and after is relatively high, spray an appropriate amount of water on the leaves;
2. It is required to have sufficient scattered light, which can be placed near the window. It should not be too dark, otherwise the leaves will turn green and yellow or fall off;
3. Topdressing the potted plants with thin decomposed cake fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
34. Phnom Penh Lucky Bamboo
It is suitable for home green decoration, arranged on windowsills, balconies and desks, and can also be decorated in rows in the hall.
1. Like light, and avoid direct sunlight in summer, family maintenance can be placed under the south window or balcony, only in summer to avoid direct sunlight, it is best to give a certain amount of light in other seasons;
2. For home cultivation, humus soil can be mixed with river sand or slag ash as the substrate. Change the pot every 2 years, and choose the cultivation soil for foliage plants;
3. Keep the basin soil moist during the growth period, and spray water to increase the air humidity.
35. Golden Heart Brazilian Iron
Golden Heart Brazilian Iron can effectively absorb indoor formaldehyde, benzene and other harmful gases
The cultivated pot soil should have good drainage and ventilation, and water should be sprayed frequently during the growing season to improve the surrounding environmental humidity. Create a humid microclimate; prevent water accumulation in pots during the rainy season.
36. Cold water flower
Cold water flower can be displayed in the study, bedroom, elegant and pleasant, and has medicinal value.
1. The cold water flower is very shade-tolerant, but prefers sufficient light and avoids direct sunlight. The flower pots are placed in the north window in summer, and in the south window in winter;
2. The basin soil should be kept dry but not cracked, and moist but not wet. In summer, spray water frequently to keep leaves clean and shiny. Sprinkle less water on leaves in winter.
Yucca has strong resistance and absorption capacity to harmful gases such as sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, chlorine, ammonia, etc.; Yucca also has a strong ability to absorb hydrogen fluoride. certain resistance.
1. The best cultivation soil is loose and fertile sandy loam, with good drainage;
2. From late spring to summer growth period, fertilize once every 1 to 2 months;
3. Cut off the lower aging leaves at any time for adult plants, which can promote the growth of height and germinate new leaves;
4. The culture medium should not be kept wet for a long time.
When the cactus breathes at night, it inhales carbon dioxide and releases oxygen, which can purify the air very well and has certain medicinal value.
1. The basin soil should be made up of equal parts of coarse sand, garden soil and humus soil;
2. Give direct sunlight after surviving, and water when the soil is dry;
3. Apply decomposed thin liquid fertilizer every 10 days to half a month, and do not fertilize in winter.
It has anti-radiation, air purification, edible, medicinal and other effects.
1. It is required to be full of sunshine, but it should not be exposed to strong sunlight in summer;
2. The time of watering is best in the early morning in summer, before noon in sunny weather in winter, and in the morning and evening in spring and autumn;
3. Summer is the growing season of cactus, the temperature is high and the water demand is large, so it must be fully watered; during winter dormancy, watering should be controlled to keep the basin soil from being too dry.
Asparagus is a famous indoor foliage flower and can be used as medicine.
1. In the three seasons of winter, spring and autumn, large and small water can be used alternately, that is, after 3 to 5 times of small water, water is poured once to keep the basin soil moist and not much water;
2. It is not advisable to water too much, and master the watering principle of seeing dryness and wetness.
3. During the growth period, it should be fully watered, but not too much water, otherwise the roots will easily rot. It should be mastered that the water quickly penetrates into the soil and the soil surface does not accumulate water;
4. Watering should be reduced after the end of autumn.
Gardenia is resistant to sulfur dioxide and can be used as medicine and edible.
1. For potted gardenias, only water after flowering in August to control the amount of watering;
2. Move into the room before the cold dew in October, and place it in the sunny place;
3. Watering is strictly controlled in winter, but the leaves can be sprayed with water often;
4. When the vigorous growth period will stop from May to July every year, prune the plants to remove the tops and promote the germination of branches.
42. Zhu Jiao
The young plants of Zhujiao potted, adorn the guest room and the windowsill, elegant and chic. Several pots are arranged in the window and tea room, which is more elegant and luxurious.
1. Zhujiao likes fertilizer, and organic compound fertilizer should be applied every half month during the growth period, otherwise the old leaves will fall off and the new leaves will become smaller;
2. Zhujiao requires moderate light, too strong or too weak is not conducive to plant growth. Therefore, it should be placed in a cool place in summer, and can be placed in a sunny place indoors in spring, autumn and winter. In areas that are not very cold in winter, they should be moved outdoors to receive sunlight for 3-4 hours every half month.
3. Keep the basin soil moist in the growing season, and water less in autumn and winter.
43. Heguo taro
The large-pot pillar-type cultivation of Heguo taro can be used for hall decoration, and is also suitable for bonsai production, and has the effect of absorbing formaldehyde.
1. Apply top dressing every 1 to 2 weeks during the growing season;
2. Like wet and afraid of dry, give enough water in summer to keep the basin soil moist;
3. The growth rate of Heguo taro is fast, and the pots should be changed once a year. During the growth process, appropriate pruning should be carried out to remove old branches and messy branches.
44. Rubber tree
Rubber trees have high ornamental value and are very suitable for indoor landscaping arrangements. Small and medium-sized plants are often used to beautify living rooms and study rooms, and are very imposing.
1. It likes the sun and is more shade-tolerant. Water more overnight tea. The whole plant should be sprayed with water frequently, and the leaves should be wiped with a damp cloth to increase the ornamental value;
2. Potted rubber trees can be placed on the east, south and west balconies for treatment, and the cultivation effect of the south balconies is the best.
3. In addition to applying sufficient basal fertilizer at the bottom of the flowerpot when planting, the thin liquid fertilizer should be topdressed every 10 days during the vigorous growth stage.
45. Duck feet wood
Potted plants decorate the living room, study and bedroom, with a strong atmosphere of the times. Can bring fresh air to smoking families. The leaves can absorb nicotine and other harmful substances from the smoky air and convert them into harmless plant-owned substances through photosynthesis.
1. Shade treatment in summer growing season to avoid leaf burn. It does not need shading in winter, and it can grow well with more than 4 hours of direct sunlight a day.
2. In summer, the temperature is high. To ensure a certain amount of watering, you can water it once a day to keep the soil moist. You should water it in time before it is dry. . Spring and autumn can be watered twice a week, and water can be properly controlled in winter.
3. March to September is the peak growth season, and some compound fertilizers or cake fertilizers should be applied every 2 to 3 weeks.
46. Spring Feather
The taro leaves are unique in shape, very shade-resistant, suitable for indoor hall decoration, especially suitable for decoration of music cafes and hotel lounges.
1. Some light fertilizers can be applied appropriately in the growing season, but not too much;
2. Usually, spray water on the leaves. In winter, watering should be properly controlled. In summer, water twice a day. Spray water on the leaves frequently to clean the leaves to keep them fresh and moist;
3. Avoid direct sunlight due to high temperature in summer.
47. Peacock Arrowroot
Peacock arrowroot can be enjoyed as a single plant, but pay attention to provide a good background to set off. Ornamental with medium and small potted plants, the main decoration layout study, bedroom, living room and so on.
1. The cultivation soil of peacock arrowroot can add a small amount of decomposed base fertilizer, leaf rot soil, peat soil and river sand;
2. In addition to keeping the basin soil moist in summer and autumn, water should be sprayed on the leaves frequently, but water should not be accumulated. After the end of autumn, the water should be controlled, and the environment should be kept dry in winter. If it is too wet, the leaves at the base will turn yellow and scorched, which will affect its ornamental value.
3. Topdressing liquid fertilizer once a month in the growing season. Generally, 0.2% liquid fertilizer is used to directly spray the foliage, and then rinse with a small amount of water to prevent fertilizer damage. Fertilization should be stopped in winter.
Medium and small potted flowers of dracaena can be used to decorate the study, living room and bedroom, and large and medium-sized plants can beautify and decorate the hall. Dracaena has strong adaptability to light, and can be viewed continuously for 2-4 weeks in a dark room, and can be placed for a long time in a bright room.
1. Dracaena has strong drought resistance, and it is not advisable to water too much to prevent the trunk from rotting. It can be watered once every ten days or half a month to keep the pot soil slightly dry;
2. Dracaena should be fertilized with thin fertilizer. Fertilization should be less nitrogen fertilizer, and more phosphorus and potassium fertilizers should be used to avoid excessive application of nitrogen fertilizer, and the golden yellow spots on the leaves are not obvious. Fertilization should be stopped during the dormant period in winter;
49. One Leaf Orchid
It is extremely shade-tolerant and is an excellent shade-loving foliage plant for indoor green decoration. It is suitable for home and office layout, and has the effect of absorbing formaldehyde. In addition, it also has a certain absorption effect on carbon dioxide and hydrogen fluoride. It is a very good house greening and air purification plant.
1. During the period of vigorous growth in spring, summer and autumn, topdress the plants with thin fertilizer and water once a week, and stop topdressing fertilizers in winter;
2. During the high temperature period in summer and autumn, do not expose the plants to direct sunlight, otherwise the ornamental value will decrease;
3. Keep the environment properly ventilated during vigorous growth.
50. Douban green
It is very pleasing to the eyes to keep Douban Green in a white plastic pot or white porcelain pot, put it on a coffee table, decorative cabinet, desk, or let the branches spread and hang down, and hang it in front of an indoor window or in the bathroom.
1. Douban green likes half shade or scattered light. In addition to the need for sufficient light in winter, it needs a little shade in other seasons. It is very suitable for planting in the office, and the lighting of incandescent lamps is just right;
2. It is best to fertilize in a small amount and several times, and it is best to use diluted fertilizer instead of water for irrigation.